Kick off your BOOTS!!

Hey there my crafty friends, Chauntelle here with another project share.  Today I wanted to create a project using the rain boot cutting file from The Cutting Cafe to create a gift pouch using one of the Celebrate It bags from Micheals Stores.  I sometimes like to send gifts/RAKs to my crafty friends and this bag will hold some goodies for me to do just that!!

The sentiment reads: "Rainy days were made for crafting, kick off your boots and dig in!!"

I used some papers from Scrapbooking with me boutique to cover the bag; I fussy cut the tags and boot.  The boot I embossed with an Annie Griffith embossing folder that I covered first with some Hero Arts Tide Pool shadow ink.  I loved using this technique, the embossed area really stands out from the rest!!  Then I added a little bling, ribbon, a feather spray and a flower to finish it off!!



Here's an inside view.

Thank you for stopping by today, leave me some comment love and share this post if you like!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Season for Gift Giving

All Pinned UP

Issa Blog HOP - The Cutting Cafe