Altered Spool - Valentine's Theme

Hey there again!!  Ok, so this project is for a swap I am in...we had to alter a large spool.  I didn't own any large spools so I had to create one.  I really had so much fun with this project because it challenge me to do something I have never done before.  Check out some pictures:

I used lots of prima flowers gifted to me by one of my crafty friends!!  I just love them so!!

Do you see the pink heart there?  I brought that from the dollar store.  It was in a pack of about 10 hearts each on sticks; I removed the stick and hot glued the hearts where I wanted them on this project.

In this picture you can see prominently placed the bingo board piece I used from The Cutting Cafe, I thought it was perfect for this piece.

Check out the back shot!!  heehee  I altered a large binder clip and used it to hold my bingo board and the small doily hearts I clustered to make into a fan.  I love it!!


Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my project!!  Leave me some comment love...I enjoy reading it!  You can subscribe via email as well so you don't miss any of my updates!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Season for Gift Giving

All Pinned UP

Issa Blog HOP - The Cutting Cafe