Chocolate Kisses

Hey crafty friends!!  Chauntelle here to share a card I created using a Cutting Cafe file; clean and simple yet I love the way it turned out.  I really enjoy using the files from The Cutting Cafe because it doesn't matter if you have a cutting machine or not you can use your printer and an old fashioned pair of scissors!!

Here's a few pics:






I used a gray piece of card stock to print the image out on my printer; once cut I embossed it with my swirls folder. The top layer I printed and cut onto a piece of vellum paper.  I was really going for the effect of a traditional Hershey's kiss chocolate candy....you know.....how the paper shimmers!?  I also glitter sprites the entire thing but I'm not sure how well that technique is showing in the pictures.  The word "Kisses" is from a sticker set I picked up at Target and I used a banner die to cut out the shape of the closure. 

I added some baker's twine and there ya go!!

Hope you enjoyed my project share!!  Thanks for stopping by!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Season for Gift Giving

All Pinned UP

Issa Blog HOP - The Cutting Cafe