Learning to Crochet

I've been having so much fun learning to knit flowers!!  Its true that there is a tutorial for just about ANYTHING you need on YouTube!!  heehee  I tried my hand at this early 2013 but the inability to get it together caused me to sit it aside and focus my great energy elsewhere!  How ironic that one year later, in the same month, I have a go at it again AND I got it!!  I've only learned a few patterns so far but I am excited about them and continue to learn more!!  Knitting is actually fun and relaxing.  I doubt I'll ever get to a level where I can do tutorials and teach others but hey, you just never know!!

Here's a few pictures of the flowers I've created:




Thanks for stopping by today!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Season for Gift Giving

All Pinned UP

Issa Blog HOP - The Cutting Cafe