Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Embellishments, Boxes and Treats!!

Hello there my crafty friends!!  Chauntelle here to share with you another AWESOME file from The Cutting Cafe!! This one is SO cool and SO versatile too; it can be created for many different occasions and designed to your own specifications!! I used this box for a birthday gift in this entry but I am working on some MORE of these Embellishment Box Sets to give to my crafty friends at a retreat in March!! I'm also thinking of making a few for my son's teachers!!  The possibilities are endless here!! Check out some pics!!

This first pic is a front view; I used my Silhouette to cut out the box parts including the sheet of vellum paper in the middle.  Then I started layering with pretty embellishments!!  Inside I've added some of my handmade flowers to share with a friend!!


Here's a close-up shot of the box front, can you see that gorgeous gold trim I used to border the box top!?  I love that pink burlap flower from Hobby Lobby and the cabinet liner I used to fill it out!!  


 Here's a side-view, you can really see that gold trim here and the white lace beneath it.  This box cuts in no time and it comes perforated so there's no scoring involved.  I just love it!!  You should definitely go over to The Cutting Cafe and grab this file, its definitely worth it!!
I thank you so very much for stopping by today!!  Leave me some comment love and let me know what you think of my box.....you never know, I just may do a giveaway to one lucky commentor!!

No comments: