Mistletoe vs. Wine

Hey there, Chauntelle here!  Thanks for stopping by and checking out this quick card that I made using the Wine Glass Shaped Card cutting file from The Cutting Cafe!!  This file was super easy to work with and served as the BEST sentiment for me to send to a really good friend who shares my love of wine for the holidays!!


I used a sentiment purchased from the Silhouette Store and turned this cutie into a shaker card!!  I love how it turned out!  Thanks again for stopping by today and from my home to yours.....Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Peace, Love and Crafty Blessings,

Chauntelle

Comments

Regina Easter said…
GIRL I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS...LOVE LOVE LOVE IT
Whoot! This is a fabulous card!! I like what you did with the wine glass--making it a shaker card! That sentiment font rocks!!
Krista H/Cutting Cafe Team Member
Love this..Just looking at this project makes me happy:) Krista

Popular posts from this blog

Season for Gift Giving

All Pinned UP

Issa Blog HOP - The Cutting Cafe