Christmas Cheer

Hello there, Chauntelle here!!  Thanks for stopping by today and checking out my post for The Cutting Cafe this 7th day of December!!  Well, the decorations are all hung and the halls have been deck at my home and this week's project was a sweet added addition to my holiday decorating madness!!  LOL!!  I used the very versatile Snowflakes Kisses Box file to create a stencil for the jar I altered.  Check out the file and you'll see why I say its versatile!! It has many uses; the file comes with a snowflake trim and that's what I cut multiple times (with vinyl) to create my stencils.


I used a metallic gold spray paint by Rust-Oleum.  The snowflake that comes with the file I increased it in size a few times and created this layered look on the front and added a pearl.




That gold is so bright and brilliant I just love it!!  Check out my youtube channel for a video showing this altered jar in more detail!!  Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Love, Peace & Craft Happiness!!

Chauntelle

Comments

Regina Easter said…
hey dt friend...i love your shinny project this week...what would i do without you....hugs
Unknown said…
Hey sis, just dropping by, browsing... looking for something special for my mom ❤

Popular posts from this blog

Season for Gift Giving

All Pinned UP

Issa Blog HOP - The Cutting Cafe