Scrap Dhat!! - MMM#1

Hey there, Chauntelle here!!  I am finally going to dive right into my "Making Memories Monday" series!!  Super excited to share with you all my journey into scrap booking!!  The goal is to scrap book something once per week and post it here on Mondays.

My very first entry will be that of the one an only love of my life; my husband!! I created this layout to mark the start of his Father's Day weekend this year. We went down to Florida on a golf excursion.  I love the paper I used, it works perfectly.


He is just the best Dad - always supportive, encouraging and an all around good guy!!  I was so happy to share this special time with him and feel blessed to have him in my life!!

Well, thanks for stopping by today and checking out my post.  See ya on Monday!!

Blessings & Craft Happiness!!

Chauntelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Season for Gift Giving

All Pinned UP

Issa Blog HOP - The Cutting Cafe