Making Memories on Monday (MMM#2)

Good morning bloggers!!  I'm a little behind the 8 ball with this one but hey, Tuesday morning will have to due.  Anywhoo, this week I wanted to document a summer trip with the "closest" women in my life (minus my Momma).  My sisters and I each have one daughter so this day we called:  "Sista, Auntie, daughter Day"!!  Aaah man, we had such a good time!!

My sisters and their girls came down to my house the afternoon before our big day trip to the Baltimore, MD area. We started our "girls ONLY outing" with a meal we all LOVE so very much.....SUSHI!!  I took them to a favorite restaurant of mine; my daughter and I go there.....often....heehee

We had such a good time and oh, by the way, seating arrangements were apparently important throughout our trip (idk) but the girls were really hyped about making the plan.  We sat one day oldest niece - oldest sista; youngest niece - youngest sista...etc.  LOL, it was comical.  In this picture we are seated oldest sista to youngest sista with our daughters seated across from us --- notice I'm in the middle??!! :o)

Anywoo, hope you enjoyed my share!!

This really isn't a great picture it was taken late night so I'll probably come back and updated it later.  You can't see it here but I wink of stella'd up those sun rays so they are all shining brightly in person.  I also layered the words in a way that they look like their coming right out of the rays, I thought that was pretty cool too.

Thanks for stopping by!!  Blessings & Craft Happiness!!

Chauntelle

Supplies Used:
My Minds Eye - Surf'sUp paper collections
Adhesive backed bling
Photo Corner edges
Fiskars Scallop punch
Index card
Chestnut Roan Ink pad
Wink Of Stella glitter pen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Season for Gift Giving

All Pinned UP

Issa Blog HOP - The Cutting Cafe