Pumpkin LOVE

Welcome back!!

This week's post for The Cutting Cafe is ALL ABOUT THE PUMPKIN!  I love fall, it is my favorite season!!  I'm not a big Halloween fan but PUMPKINS.....just adorable!! ;o)

I really wanted to go outside of my comfort zone on this one and because I've been wanting to create some "Fall Inspired" decor for my home I decided to use the Halloween Trio - Printable Stamp Set to create this here.......

.........a centerpiece for my kitchen!!  I used a clear glass jar from Ikea (came as a set of three), added some spray paint and my drippy goo punch to create this look!!

 And here are my pumpkins!!  I cut them out with a double-sided paper, alternated the colors, added a leaf to each and wah-lah!!  They go 360* around the jar!!  The glass acorn and leaf pieces I picked up at Target and the straw came from my stash.


Here's a view from above showing off the beautiful flower arrangement I picked up at ACMoore....with a coupon of course!! :o)

Whelp, I hope I have inspired you to get your fall crafting ON!!  I know I did!!  Truth be told I brought a few different items to alter but decided on the jar for now so don't be surprised if you check back here and I've upload another project!!  Its addictive!!  

Happy Crafting!!

Chauntelle


Comments

Regina Easter said…
wow now that is different....LOVE IT
Unknown said…
What a great idea!!! Love your centerpiece! :-)
Lisa Minckler said…
Look at you go girl!! That vase is FABULOUS!! I love that you took the file to a whole new level. That is really creative and looks beautiful!
hugs,
Lisa x
Angeline Choo said…
Awwwww, what a great idea!!!
Tina Goodwin said…
Now that's thinking outside the box! Love it!

Popular posts from this blog

Season for Gift Giving

All Pinned UP

Issa Blog HOP - The Cutting Cafe