A Diddle Diddle.....

Boys are a Mommy's Dream come True!!

Wanted to share some of the awesomeness I created for a friend's baby shower this past weekend....3000 Miles away from home!!  As it turned out it was "most cost effective" to take the items with me on the plane than to ship them!!  who knew...any who.... checkout some pics!!

The theme was "Music Please";  Mommy & Daddy to-be are both musicians.  This Dollar Store banner I altered came out so perfectly for the space!  I truly love it!!

 I created these simple tags using a file from The Cutting Cafe and attached them to an organza bag filled with a candle. A small gift for each guest to take home.


The table centerpiece (above and below) was inspired by two pinners on Pinterest. They inspired me; I added my own flare and pulled this together and YES that is a genuine vinyl record!! :o)


And finally......A fun baby carriage file I enlarged to create this cute card box; which can double as storage for baby items now that the shower has passed.  The base is a baby wipes container.....

Hey, thanks for checking out my post!!  Happy Crafting!!

Chauntelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Season for Gift Giving

All Pinned UP

Issa Blog HOP - The Cutting Cafe