Celebrating the Graduates

 Hello there, Chauntelle here again to share with you my design team project for The Cutting Cafe this 7th day of July, 2014!!  For this week's project we were asked to work with the A-Z Shaped Cards file and I was, at the time of assignment, still caught up in graduation season so I used the letter B file to create some cards for some of my favorite "little" graduates!!



The file was super easy to layer and cut with my Silhouette.  I was able to cut two cards on one 12 x 12 sheet of paper.  I used a calligraphy marker to add the "THS" to each card to represent the school "Burlington Township High School".


I recently purchased the new Heidi Swapp color shine spritz in white so I tried a bit of that to make each letter sparkle!!  The letters with white centers were given to girls, the black centers were given to boys.  The cards were actually the perfect size to fit in a standard envelope and hold cash too.


This pic is of the inner layer which I used a font to print the wording before cutting it out.  This really saved me some time personalizing each card by hand!!  Whelp, needless to say, the cards were a hit, each graduate loved their card....and what was in it...heehee...I am now the proud momma of two HS graduates and feeling kinda good!!

Although I'm a simple kinda girl you could take this design to higher levels if your one who likes blink, lace and flowers on everything!!  The card size allows for quite a bit of space to embellish.  Take a shot at this file and post your creation on The Cutting Cafe blog, I would love to see it!!

Thank you so very much for stopping by today and checking out my project, thank you to all who leave me sweet comments; your awesome!!  Until next time,

Comments

Regina Easter said…
awesome girl.........hugs

Popular posts from this blog

Season for Gift Giving

All Pinned UP

Issa Blog HOP - The Cutting Cafe