Let's Get This Party Started!!

Hello there, thanks for stopping by today!!  I'm here with another design team project for The Cutting Cafe. This week we were able to play with some super fun hat files; I chose to create my project using The Party Hat file.  I thought it would be a nice idea to create an adult party hat but not for "New Year's Eve"; we adults like to celebrate too so this one is dedicated to the "40/40" Club!!  

How cute would this be to add to your birthday outfit for that night on the town to celebrate the 40th birthday!!  A little paisley print never hurt nobody!! heehee



The file also comes with accessory pieces: small and large letters, birthday greeting and hat top trimming!!



I added a scallop circle with my sentiment, a cute Prima flower with an added brad in the center and stuck in a feather for flare!! 



Its perfect!!  I just love it!!


Comments

Regina Easter said…
GIRLIE GIRLIE GIRLIE...........TOTALLY LOVE THIS...AND LOVE THAT PAPER
Tina Goodwin said…
I LOVE this party hat! The paper, the colors, the sentiment...Its all PERFECT!
~ dee ~ said…
Time to start the party! This hat ia amazing!
Jeri said…
Pretty, pretty, pretty!Love that gorgeous paisley paper.
How fun and Fallish:) I love the colors :) just fab:) Krista
Lisa Minckler said…
I'm over 40 but I'd totally go back and wear that!!! ;) Awesome pick on the paper and your embellishments look fantastic.
Unknown said…
Love your party hat and the pretty paisley paper. :)
Angeline Choo said…
Love the colors you picked :) Fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Season for Gift Giving

All Pinned UP

Issa Blog HOP - The Cutting Cafe