Graduation BINGO

It's been a while since I've been here but today I want to share a card I made for a special young man so dear!!  He helps me out around the house and some times just comes by to hang out!  I love this little guy with all things πŸ’– and thank God for sending him my way!  Today's project is a graduation card I made using the BINGO Set from The Cutting Cafe and I really love how it turned out!!

There are several files for many different occasions of BINGO boards but what I loved most was blank board so I could customize it to fit my needs.  I created my BINGO card using my Silhouette software, this awesome graduation card for him is what I came up with:




Because I used my software and the blank BINGO card I was able to insert images and letters to suit my needs,  ironically the words "CONGRATS GRAD 2017" fit perfectly in the number of boxes provided plus I was able to create a "got BINGO" pattern using a grad cap!!  I did a diagonal BINGO pattern in give the sense of flipping off the cap at the end.....do you remember doing that!!  Yea, that might be kinda corny...but I love it!  lol!!  Glossy accent and Wink of Stella finish off the sparkle.



Any who, hope you enjoyed my share for today, go over to The Cutting Cafe blog and check out all the inspiration for this BINGO Set and get creating!!  Don't forget while your there, leave a comment on the post to be entered for a drawing to receive free files from the cafe!!

Happy Crafting!!

Chauntelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Season for Gift Giving

All Pinned UP

Issa Blog HOP - The Cutting Cafe