Gobble, gobble in a Gable.....

Hey there, Chauntelle here!!  Let's go Gobble, gobble with some Gable Boxes!!  Thanks for stopping by today and checking out my blog post for The Cutting Cafe for the 7th of the month inspiration project! The holidays are fast approaching and what a better way to share with family some goodies (baked or crafted) in these adorable Gable Boxes!!  I honestly got addicted to cutting out this file....lol...so I created six total; I'm still working on decorating some of them but they'll be all done by Thanksgiving day when I plan to give them to some of my family members.  


The little turkey "with no legs, I accidentally fussy cut them RIGHT OFF" (heehee) is from The Cutting Cafe Shop, click on the link to check out all the stamps in that set.  Here's a quick pic of the other Gable Boxes I'm working on as well!!  


Each box has plenty of room to fill with lots of goodies and treats!!  I plan to post a youtube video showing more of the boxes and what I will fill them with later on in the week so stay tuned for that!!  Thanks for stopping by today!

Happy Crafting,

Chauntelle

Comments

Regina Easter said…
oh my goodness, i didn't even realize that you had embossed the front...love love love it

Popular posts from this blog

Season for Gift Giving

All Pinned UP

Issa Blog HOP - The Cutting Cafe