Let's Write A Letter

Good morning peeps!!  Crafty Lee here!!  Thanks for stopping by and checking out my design team post for The Cutting Cafe this 21st day of September!!  Can you believe its September already??!!  Yikes, the year is just about done, kids are back to school, summer blooms are fading away and the sun is sleeping longer in the mornings! Oh, sorry, I digress.....LOL!!

This period we are playing with the "Let's Write a Letter" printable file from The Cafe, well, although I LOVE this file and all the pretty printed papers, my project was completed using the Note Pad printable file (#computerproblems - gotta love it).  The best part about this change for me is Regina has so many files with so many different ways to use them that you can make adjustments as desired!!

I'm not really a writer, although I love to text, I'd prefer a phone call but I do like "listing things", you know, making notes and jotting down things so I decided to create  a booklet that will hold 40 sheets of the printed Line Paper file and fit in my purse!!



This paper stack from DCWV I have had for a really long time and decided to pull it out to create this project, I really love the texture of the papers and wood grain design.  One of the sheets has different sentiments which I fussy cut two of them and used on the front of the book because they are so true!!  I am always MYSELF and I NEED to REMEMBER THINGS...hahaha



Here's the inside, I didn't cut any of the envelopes (included with the file) because I'm using this book for my own personal note taken needs.  The banner I also fussy cut for the inside and found the super cute swirly ribbon in my stash for accent; the green color pairs well with the wood grain look.

Just as a final touch I altered a mini binder clip to create a closure.  Super cute and excited to see the end result!!  So thanks again for stopping by and I hope you've been inspired!

Blessings & Craft Happiness!!

Chauntelle

Comments

Regina Easter said…
gorgeous my friend..love it
Denys Zerpa said…
A Delight, very beautiful
Jeri said…
Very nice! This is a really great way to use the file!
I like how you dressed this up with the cover and the inside embellishments. Very nice work.
CC Team Member

Popular posts from this blog

Season for Gift Giving

All Pinned UP

Issa Blog HOP - The Cutting Cafe