Trash to Treasure

Hey there, Chauntelle here!  Checkout my latest find a project share!!  I found two side tables really inexpensively priced.  I took them home, painted them white then used a sanding block to age them a little bit for some interest.  I really love the way they turned out plus this was my very first time distressing furniture!!

In this first photo you can see some fabric I cut to size and added to the tops of each table....it too has uneven distressed edges for some interest...what you think?!



I think they came out great and make perfect bedside tables because they are not too bulky and have two storage draws plus shelf space....can you see I put the remotes on one of them??!!  My bed is huge so to have these smaller tables was perfect!!


I call this a done deal!!  I would like to try drilling a hole through the back leading into the draw to hide our charges but I can do that at a later date!!  Whelp, thanks for stopping by today!!

Blessings & Craft Happiness!!  

Chauntelle

Comments

Lisa Minckler said…
These are WONDERFUL! I have never seen a nightstand quite like these. I love the drawer, shelf, drawer, combination on these. Your distressing and painting look amazing!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Season for Gift Giving

All Pinned UP

Issa Blog HOP - The Cutting Cafe