So Thankful!!

Hey friends!! Thanks for stopping by; I truly do appreciate each and every person who stops by my blog and post such wonderful comments!!  You're all THE BEST!!

This "Thankful" project is created for The Cutting Cafe's October 21st design team post.  This week we were about to play with two files Halloween and Fall in a Jar or Halloween and Fall Shaker Cards.  I wanted to play with my Perfect Pearls for a while now and upon seeing these files I KNEW this would be the perfect (no pun intended) project!! :o)  I used the Halloween and Fall in a Jar printable set for my card project.  The file also comes with sentiments; however, I had this one in my head so I went with it!!  Check out some pics below:

 I love the way the leaves shimmer on the card front, so glad the camera was able to pick that up.  The heart was a stick pin that I dismantled so I could use it here.  



These are the Perfect Pearls colors I used:  

Thanks so much for checking out my post for today;  I hope you all have a fantastic week ahead!!

HAPPY CRAFTING!!!

Chauntelle

Comments

Regina Easter said…
hey lady this is so beautiful....i used to have some of that stuff but gave it all away :( goregous
Tina Goodwin said…
Beautiful card! I love the sentiment you used.
beautiful and soft and sparkly!
Lisa Minckler said…
That is really wonderful. I love the Autumn take so much. :)
Unknown said…
The shimmer on the leaves is gorgeous. I love Perfect Pearls and this makes me want to get mine out and have a play with them. Love your card!

Popular posts from this blog

Season for Gift Giving

All Pinned UP

Issa Blog HOP - The Cutting Cafe