Flower Bouquet for HER

Hi there, thank you for stopping by today to check out my project this week!!  Today I used the Flower Pot Shaped Card Set from The Cutting Cafe to create this gift bag holder.  I added a Happy Mother's Day sentiment but you can recreate this project for many different occasions!!


The cutting file also comes with flowers that you can cut and add to this project but here I used some flowers from Kaiser Kraft, Recollections, Micheal's and one I crocheted myself with a Prima flower center....I really wanted to use it here like a proud momma! heehee

Here is a side view.  Inside is a bottle of lotion so you can see the depth of the holder.  You can fill it with many different treats for any occasion or any person!  Thanks again for stopping by today!!



Comments

Regina Easter said…
OMG OMG OMG OMG....THIS IS BEAUTIFUL
Lisa Minckler said…
What Regina said!!! This is sensational. I love that you used this design to decorate make and decorate as a gift bag. GORGEOUS!!
ScrapElegance said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
ScrapElegance said…
Gorgeous,Gorgeous,Gorgeous!! I love the way you turned it into a favor box!! Great job :) Katryce
Audrey L. said…
WOW! Chauntelle this is just GORGEOUS!!!!!! Love it!
Mitralee said…
GENUS! I love it!!!! Happy Flower Pot!
gobarb26 said…
Your flowers are beautiful and they look so real!
Fanny DG said…
Elle est magnifique cette carte!!

Popular posts from this blog

Season for Gift Giving

All Pinned UP

Issa Blog HOP - The Cutting Cafe