Embellishments, Boxes and Treats!!

Hello there my crafty friends!!  Chauntelle here to share with you another AWESOME file from The Cutting Cafe!! This one is SO cool and SO versatile too; it can be created for many different occasions and designed to your own specifications!! I used this box for a birthday gift in this entry but I am working on some MORE of these Embellishment Box Sets to give to my crafty friends at a retreat in March!! I'm also thinking of making a few for my son's teachers!!  The possibilities are endless here!! Check out some pics!!

This first pic is a front view; I used my Silhouette to cut out the box parts including the sheet of vellum paper in the middle.  Then I started layering with pretty embellishments!!  Inside I've added some of my handmade flowers to share with a friend!!


Here's a close-up shot of the box front, can you see that gorgeous gold trim I used to border the box top!?  I love that pink burlap flower from Hobby Lobby and the cabinet liner I used to fill it out!!  


 Here's a side-view, you can really see that gold trim here and the white lace beneath it.  This box cuts in no time and it comes perforated so there's no scoring involved.  I just love it!!  You should definitely go over to The Cutting Cafe and grab this file, its definitely worth it!!
I thank you so very much for stopping by today!!  Leave me some comment love and let me know what you think of my box.....you never know, I just may do a giveaway to one lucky commentor!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Season for Gift Giving

All Pinned UP

Issa Blog HOP - The Cutting Cafe