Love Me 360

Hey there, Chauntelle here and welcome to my blog post this 7th day of February for The Cutting Cafe!!  I really quickly and simply cut the Love Word Window card on my cameo and put together this quick card to attach to a gift.  It was super easy to do and the file comes with all the pieces you need, including a layer to cut some clear card stock for making a shaker card!!  

Here's a look at what I did:


I used paper from a new stack by Craft Smith called Bella Flora.  I picked up this paper pad at Micheals.  I added a pearl trim to hide the foam tape I used to create my shaker card area and a bling piece in the center of the letter O for fun.  This card, without adjusting the cut settings, measures 4" in diameter so it will fit in a standard sized envelope!

Anywho, thank you so very much for stopping by and checking out my post for today.  Happy Crafting!!

Chauntelle

Comments

Regina Easter said…
BAM opened your page and there it was.....this is fantastic...love it

Popular posts from this blog

Season for Gift Giving

All Pinned UP

Issa Blog HOP - The Cutting Cafe