Happy Friday!!

Hey there, Chauntelle here!!  Thanks for joining me today for another design team inspiration post!!  This project I love to create and give to my friends with small children, because my babies are grown up, and I don't bake!!  hahaha but I love to create with paper and this Milk Carton cutting file is no exception!!  I've said it before but again, I'm not really a Halloween type of girl but I DO LOVE pumpkins and I love the fact that The Cutting Cafe has Halloween files available for those who love the holiday but there are also files available that simply symbolize "Fall" and pumpkins are a huge part of the Fall season!!

Check out my milk carton:


Its so super cute!!  That pretty plaid paper was just sticking out to me so I knew I wanted to use it in this project; I softened the edges with some colorbox Chestnut Roan Ink and added it to the top of the carton and for the largest pumpkin.  I also used a piece of acetate to create that clear background, kind of so a treat could peek through; for the other pumpkins all I did was "ungroup" the milk carton cutting file and "size-down" the pumpkin only to create different sizes.  I pulled a googly eyes stamp from my stash (this one is from Close To My Heart and gave all my cuties some eyes!  The grass is from a file I have on my Silhouette Cameo and I just sized it to fit this project.  Finally, the glittery orange ribbon!!  Its amazing how well this project came together!! I was looking for a different ribbon, for a different project and came across this orange glittery ribbon and knew I needed to incorporate it into this project!!  It was perfect!!

Whelp, I hope you enjoyed my project and have been inspired!!  Go check out this file, there are so many different holidays it will work well to celebrate!!  Thanks for stopping by today, until next time!!

Blessings and Happy Craftiness!!

Chauntelle

Comments

Regina Easter said…
hum weird i could have sworn i commented on this....super cute my friend..love love love that glitter...hugs
Diane said…
Super cute and so fun for fall!
So fun! It makes me giggle!
KristaH, cc team member

Popular posts from this blog

Season for Gift Giving

All Pinned UP

Issa Blog HOP - The Cutting Cafe