No line coloring

I really love creating projects for The Cutting Cafe and The Cutting Cafe Shop!!  There are so many versatile files you can create so many different projects with each cut file!!  I am super excited to be a part of the team to help introduce the new "clear stamp sets" coming available in the shop now!  This week we are featuring projects using the most recent bunch to get "polyed"... Photopolymer that is!!  Heehee  

Check out my project using the Everyday Elisha Jean and Friends stamp set, now available in the shop!!  The papers I used are from the The Stamps of Life April kit, which I am loving right now too so I've been making many projects using the kit this week!! 

I wanted to play with the "no line" coloring technique here so I used Versamark and clear embossing powder.  Then I colored her up with my copic markers!! I gotta tell ya, with this embossing technique coloring her hair was especially simple!!

Here's the stamp set you'll receive: 

                                                       

This set also comes with a cut file of each girl and their clothes too!!  Check out the shop for details.  I hope you have been inspired and head on over to The Cutting Cafe Shop and pick up your new stamp set!!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Love, Peace & Craftiness

Chauntelle

Comments

Regina Easter said…
hey lady, i have never heard of this technique before....awesome, I will have to try that out......cute card..hugs
How awesome, I too am going to have to try that!!! Love your card!

Popular posts from this blog

Season for Gift Giving

All Pinned UP

Issa Blog HOP - The Cutting Cafe