Monday, August 4, 2014

Its All about the packaging!!

Here there, Chauntelle here with another project for The Cutting Cafe Blog!!  This week's project was dedicated to the packaging; packaged gifts, treats, etc. it was all up to the crafter!!  As I mentioned in an earlier post I participated in Tmika's Shaped Card Swap and I chose The CD holder set which was PERFECT for the task!!

Check out this cuteness!!


I made 6 total to fit the tags I made for the swap.  This file was super easy to cut and put together, I even increased all four sides to make the package a bit thicker to fit the many, many embellishments I added to the tags.  Check out my video where I explain all the details: https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=27pstTpfTDw


Here's a few front view pics!



Here's a view from the size where you can see the depth of the packaging.


I dyed some white seam-binding with a little walnut stain, added some lace trim and a button to finish off the packaging.  Super cute, quick, easy and presents well to the receiver!!

Happy Monday and thanks for stopping by today!!

Chauntelle

5 comments:

Regina Easter said...

hey lady, i love love love how you transformed the holder to fit these awesome handmade gifts...you so rock...hugs

Lisa M said...

These are gorgeous!!!! To think they all have those fabulous tags to go with them too. Nicely done :)
hugs,
Lisa x

Tina Goodwin said...

These are so pretty! I love that you used it for something other than a CD.

Lisa S. said...

Love how you dressed these up and the tags are fab! xx

Angeline Choo said...

These are awesome!! LOVe how you added ribbon to it! :)