B is for......

Hey friends!!  Thanks for stopping by today, this week's post is for The Cutting Cafe and in this project we were able to play with the Blocks Set to create a project!! I had an awesome time playing with this file and I gotta tell you it manifested into this....it was not my initial idea!! heehee  There are so many different ways to create with this file that includes three different sized blocks that I changed my mind about how to arrange them several time; but I do love how it turned out!

Before I give you a picture overload let's take care of a little bit of administrative work!  Let's give a huge hooray to Sue D.!!  Sue, you have been randomly selected as the winner of my drawing from my post "Golfer's Life"!!  Thank you so much for commenting and following my blog!!  Congratulations!!  I will be sending you an email with instructions on how to redeem your $10 gift certificate to shop at The Cutting Cafe.  Have FUN!!

Now for some pics:

A friend of the family is having a baby!!  Yaay!!  I'm super excited for her and her shower will be happening soon so I created this week's project in her honor!!  This is a full view; I used two each of the three size blocks from the set.  I purposely wanted it to look like its tilting.  

I used Stylish Stixs from Queen & Co. to bond them together and keep them in place.  I typed the alphabet out with my Silhouette and cut them to fit the blocks.  The layered paper is from an old DCWV paper stack "Nana's Kids" and the embellishments are from my stash.




I kept it really neutral because we don't know the sex of the baby but this cute little room decor will go GREAT for a girl or boy!!  I really hope she likes it and I thank you all for stopping by today!!  

Comments

Regina Easter said…
oooooooooo girl you really went all out...this is simply adorable...
Sue D said…
Very cute for a new baby!
I am excited to have won your giveaway--thanks!
~ dee ~ said…
Ohhhh baby! This is impressive! Very, very nicely done. Amazing job!
Angeline Choo said…
WOWWWW!! just AMAZING! I love this. Just so cute!
Lisa Minckler said…
Incredible job with the gender neutral blocks that will be a HUGE hit for the room decor. Your friend will LOVE this!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Season for Gift Giving

All Pinned UP

Issa Blog HOP - The Cutting Cafe