Hey there crafters!!  Chauntelle here, to share with you some projects I have been working on.   Sorry I've have been negleting my blog...I'll get better regularly updating eventually :o) but yea, hope you like my projects and I hope your day/week/month brings you GREAT joy!!  Thanks for stopping by!!

Here's a crafty/non-crafty Candy birthday card poem a friend ask me to create for her co-worker!!  I enjoyed very much putting my creativity to work to pull this card together.




Here's a gift set I put together for my baby sister who just celebrated her birthday last week!!  She's a definite diva do this repurposed tin was a perfect gift for her!! I filled it with lip gloss, eyeliner pencils, mascara and some of those famous lashes she LOVES!!  The gift was a hit and I'm so happy she loved it!!  I accented the tin (top pic) with a GlamCraftsInc image; her name is Glam Bella!!  She's fierce!! I used my Spectrum Noir markers to bring the image to LIFE!!

This is another card I made for my sister.  I used a Greeting Farms image on this one and colored her in too with my markers.  My mother says she looks like Nikki M!! LOL! What's your thoughts!?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Season for Gift Giving

All Pinned UP

Issa Blog HOP - The Cutting Cafe