Happy Birthday - Masculine Card

Hey there, Chauntelle here,  I wanted to quickly share with you a card I created using a sketch from Freshly Made Sketches blog.  Hope you enjoy!

Happy Crafting!

- Chauntelle

Here's my entry:

Ingredients:  All materials used are from my scrappy stash!!  One of my New Year's challenges to myself is to "use it or lose it"!! haha  I have lots of scraps everyone and the holding containers keep growing.  So to start my new year off right only "leftover" yet great pieces were used to produce this card!!  :o)

Comments

Tui Nathan said…
Super cute card made from scraps ...wow ... love the trio of presents!

Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!
Linda Callahan said…
Pretty presents ready to go! Sweet birthday card! thanks for joining us at FMS!

Popular posts from this blog

Season for Gift Giving

All Pinned UP

Issa Blog HOP - The Cutting Cafe